Friday, October 31, 2008

Naming Names

I'm never quite sure about naming names. There are users whose contributions to X-Plane and its scenery system have been immense - we wouldn't have what we have without them.

But I don't want to make the decision to blog for anyone else - this blog is part of Laminar Research's communications to our users, and I don't want to set up content that leads our paying customers toward third parties who may not want the extra questions/attention.

So I guess for now what I'll say is this: the work I discuss here on this blog is not a solo effort - I have had the good fortune to collaborate with some really good people, and it has made X-Plane that much better of a flight simulator.

To everyone who has helped me with the scenery system: thank you!!

No comments: