Now that WED is in public beta and people can easily make split beziers, many have noticed the "split bezier" bug in X-Plane 860:
This is a vertex that is split...on the left you can see what it should look like - on the right you can see what it does look like. There are two problems going on:
- The taxiway lights have gone crazy at the split vertex. (This is what everyone sees.)
- The taxiway line is a bit jumbled at the split vertex too.
The good news is:
- There is a workaround that will make the lights look correct and the lines acceptable in X-Plane 8.60.
- The workaround will be implemented inside WED - no need to change anything.
- When X-Plane is fixed, it will make the lines correct too.